Wednesday 9 June 2010

16 followers :D

Welcome all you new followers :)
I can hardly believe it,
Makes me so happy xD
So last night, I didn't post...stupid me :(
But I had...and amazing night...and the day was ok too lol,
Woke up, had some cranberry juice, put mu ipod docking station on, and danced for 30minutes, I was exhausted xD...I love doing that, it's so much fun, and you get exercise without realising :)
I then headed to college (walked there/back, 20mins both way, but was a bit slower on way back, so just averaged 30minutes power walking), met up with Emma and my mate B-K, which was good, haven't seen him in weeks, I sorted a bit of art out (been really bad at getting on with it recently...thankyou...E xD)
Walked home, and chatted to Emma outside my house till 5:30pm!
Came inside, sorted out a few things, then went on my laptop, I didn't have dinner till 6:30pm;
Quorn filet (45)
Quorn Sausage (59)
Quorn Bacon pieces (50)
And an apple :) (100)
Totalling 244 calories; not too bad.
Then, organised to go out :)
To E's place,
He is learning to drive, so he picked me up - with his Mum lol, in his White Discovery :), I had to sit in a seat in the back, it was side on, and just literally a random seat, in the boot... I was a little freaked, as it's obviously not the safest thing ever xD, and was weird not having leg room etc, as your legs are on the same level as the seat...ha.
Anyway, got to his, and had to take the dogs for a walk :), that was atleast an hour of walking :)
Which equated to me having done 2 hours exercise, like I promised (because of London etc. I hadn't managed to fit exercise in on Monday - although London was like, 4-5hours of walking lol, I didn't count it...so promised to double the exercise on Tuesday)
It was good fun, walking through fields, and crops lol, through a forest, down lanes etc and we always had something to talk about;
His family have a house in Scotland, the IOW and Florida! As well as their normal home!
They own lots of horses too, he asked if I like horses, I was like 'yess!! I haven't been riding in almost a year and i'm gutteddd' ...
So, he said 'ok, if i get the horses together, and sort out, want to go for a ride sometime?'
YES PLEASE!!
Seriously, a guy I can go riding with ... oh, my, godd...*dreams of summer, riding through fields, stopping and lying down in the hay, arms around each other falling asleep from the heat*
Woops...
Sorry JB :/
Urgh I need to sort out what's going on :/
ANYWAY
Went back to his :)
He had some fahijtas (they smelt lush...thank god i'm veggie :P)
And was like 'I feel so fat' ... ha, he doesn't know what that really feels like...
He is gorgeous, and has such a nice body...
Which was confirmed, when we went in the hotub.
Yes, I braved a bikini, and went in the hotub.
I think it was after finding out I had lost weight yesterday, I felt actually good about myself, besides, once in the hotub he couldn't see much, well...actually it had a light in it, but whatever, I actually felt good around him...
We chatted about art and college etc. still having a good catch up :)
Then we had to get out, and he drove me home,
I also met his friend A, who lives top floor of their house - his parents moved, but E and him are so close, he stayed and moved in with them instead xD
Apparently E showed him pictures of me, and he said I wasn't bad xD
When I spoke to E on facebook after getting home, he gave me butterflies, he said;
'Is it wrong that I wanted to kiss you in the hotub?'
Oh.My.Gosh.
I can't like himmm!!
I'm with JB...
Who barely texts anymore, and reacted with 'oh ok' when I told him about my depression.
Nob.
And who is fat,
Ok, podgy, not morbidly obese (ew)
But...it's bugging me more :/
Urgh, anyway, I have to go,
But I'll keep you updatedd...
And, gosh I need to get on with art, and get E off my mind xD
Talk about E on the brain last night :P
He is so much better, then anyone... argh... 'JB,JB,JB! Remember him?'
Balls.
Oh well, whatever happens, at least i'm losing weight and am in control :P
Going with Emma to hospital today...hope it goes ok :s
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment