Thursday 3 June 2010

I'm SO disgusting.

Well I couldn't have just 3 meringue thingys, because that's an odd number.
Oh no.
After a 30minute walk,
I had to have 4 with strawberries
But,
I sneaked one in before...
Then had, four more...and a meringue nest.
Am I some kind of meringue monster??
EW.
And then,
Yes THEN
I had a cinnamoned apple. WITH WHIPPED CREAM.
FUCK MY LIFE.
I just...
WANT SUGAR.
Ew.
Atleast it's night - I can't binge.
Any more...
Mum would be like WTF?
As she only went shopping today.. ha.
I could empty those cupboards right now.
Yet am I hungry?
NO.
EWness.
Well, I want to stay STRONG for you all.
AND FOR ME.
SO
No more food tonight, I PROMISE.
There, I don't break promises :)
Not approaching scales tomorrow...
Though I know this won't actually of had much effect, I still feel shit.
Keeping busy, out, exercising loads tomorrow.
That should help.
Might not eat either.
Dunno.
Depends how strong I really am.
Hm.
Starting Monday - one meal a day, quorn + salad = around 150cals.
And that's dinner.
So, 1 hour minimum cardio during day.
A different one each day (get best results)
And as i'm working on empty stomach - burn 58% more fat.
Should work I hope :)
Fingers crossed...
Stay strong
xox

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, your calorie spike will probably just screw with your metabolism's mind after so much restricting, and you'll burn more weight in the long run =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayy love !
    Just wanted to let you know that i've given you the Beautiful Blogger award !
    it's on my page =]

    ReplyDelete