Saturday 5 June 2010

Something extra...

Talking to W on facebook chat,
*pop*
Oh and now E, ;)
... oops.
Anyway, W said that he looked at the photos from S's party, and said (and I quote);
'You look so fuckable it's insane'
(W is not one for subtlty, he did mention that he hoped I didn't take it the wrong way lol)
And continued; 'I mean, since when has your figure been so perfect?'
Perfect? Ha. Nice compliment though, thanks for the motivation, atleast someone is noticing ;)
I said I didn't know, I had that corset for an art project in December, and had to tighten it to the tightest setting for the party (hell yeah!), I said, (casually of course), either i've lost weight (only 21 fucking lbs!!), or the sit ups are helping ha.
He said; 'You are looking so good right now'
YAY :D
OH, and I tried on the size 0's, can squeeze my legs AND ARSE into them. Just gotta lose enough weight so that I can do them up, and comfortably too :D
I'm SO getting there,
Scales are wierd though, always saying 105lbs, yet I do feel skinnier :D
Anyway,
Stay Strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment