Wednesday 2 June 2010

Hmmmmmm...

Okk, so UBER quick post... which may be long, as i'm a fast typer ;)
So, sleepover last night was awesome,
Had a real good catch up sesh with the girls :)
AND food wise, was amazing,
I resisted;
Strawberry cheesecake
Galaxy Chocolate
Pastries
Crisps
Etc.
And had nothing during the night, this morning, for breakfast, I avoided the pastries again xD, and had an Orange...
Orange (100)
Then set off, leaving the girls, to go meet up with a mate of mine at Costa (bring on the mango and passionfruit frescato)
That was 20minutes Power Walking :)
Z paid for the Frescato's (how lovely of her :D)
We chatted for ages, and had a good catch up, as we really hadn't spoken properly in a long time! I told her about two dreams i've had recently (I will explain those in detail in another post later), and we talked about last Friday's party, college and future.
We set off to the park at one point too, which added 10more minutes of walking, and then chilled there for a while.
About 2:20pm we headed off to our own homes - add another 20minute powerwalk (and both walks had hills in)
Arrived home,
Had 2 egg whites, and a cinnamoned apple, (128)
Then set off to a nearby town with mum, looking for fabric for a dress i'm making (for a competition), we didn't return with any fabric as they didn't have what I was looking for - but I could bear in mind what they had, so later (when I go back to the drawing board) I can create a design I can make!
The trip added atleast another 45minutes worth of walking :)
When I returned home, it was dinner time,
So I had;
2 quorn filets (94)
Spinach (3)
Brocolli (35)
Green Beans (20)
Chilli (5)
Total - 157
+ rest of day (228) = 385cals
As I had done so well, I decided to have a treat...
Apple sauce, with raisins and cinnamon,
Which was a little over 100cals, and brought my total to 500 for the day.
It is 7:33pm, and I am done with food :D
I am off to see JB at 8:00pm, which is nice, felt a little left out after he spent his 4 day weekend out with mates... but to be fair to him he hardly ever sees them...
However, he should see me too!
I'm quite....excited actually :)
Will be nice to see him :D
Anyway I said I would keep this brief, until later when I properly post, so I shall end now :)
And say I'm proud of how well I did today,
ALTHOUGH
I'm paranoid I won't have lost weight, and will have gained... I'm worried I won't lose 5.5lbs by Sunday, and am thinking of fasting if this high protein thing doesn't work.
And i'm upping the cardio, Z said today 'if you do just situps, you will look fatter, as you are building more muscle, and not burning fat'
And I have a slight feeling thats why I look fatter at 105lbs, then I did when I was 108 and hadn't done so many situps/crunchs/knee to elbow crunches etc.
So, ciao for now ;)
Stay strong!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment