Monday 28 June 2010

You know what? Fuck It.

Costa Indulgent Frescato's?
560calories on average each.
What the fuck.
Mango&passionfruit Frescato? 219calories.
I think the winner is obvious.
Emma and I did our little joke, Costa three times, one day.
2 indulgent Frescato's, one mango&passionfruit.
That's 1400calories worth of 'drinks'
What.The.Fuck.
That's why I say;
FUCK IT.
I'm fasting.
I'm telling myself (because i've no one to command me around)
That i'm fasting until next Wednesday.
When Emma and I are having a professional photoshoot (which my Mum paid for) done. It's in place of Jamaica, beause her condition worsened and that isn't feesable :/
I can't wait.
And I CANNOT look fat.
Those images are forever,
And are the most important photos of our lives.
I can't fail, and WON'T fail.
Fuck the old plan that lost me like a few lbs a week.
How the fuck will that help?
I'm so busy this week, I can get away with no fucking food.
The weekend,
May be an issue - away with Emma for a weekend. But fuck, if I can get away with it, I'm not eating.
What is allowed?
For Emma's sake; Mango&passionfruit Frescato's.
Fruit Shoots
Fruit Slurps (sainsburies brand)
Soup BROTH (not actual fucking soup)
WATER
Water + Squash (only 3 calories!)
Fizzy fruity water (5cals!)
Homemade fruit juices & smoothies (me and Emma plan to make some this weekend-so weekend only allowance on these)
DIET COKE
DIET energy drinks
Fuck it, any DIET drink.
Chewing gum (sugar free) is allowed.
And if one must eat? APPLE.
That is all.
OH,
And for fucks sake. NO HOT CHOCOLATE.
It's too damn fucking hot anyway.
Starving for perfection because I'm a FAT BITCH.
That's it, done. Wham bam thank you mam.
Starting 29/06/2010 - 7/07/2010
Only a fat arse couldn't cope with an 8 day fast.
Except wait...I am a fat arse.
Fuck it. I'll prove all fat arses wrong and show you CAN fast for 8 days. Dammit i've done 7 before.
Motivation is appreciated, because fuck it, everyone likes to read something to help inspire them. If you have something helpful to say, say it. Please.
I love you all, and have more followers now (yaya)
Who will most likely think i'm a bad mouthed fatty :/
And I apologize for the language :s
Bad days make me angry :( and finding out after drinking the Frescato's, just how calorific they are... sketched me out and made me insane :(
I hate this.
Stupid life :(
Fasting baby!
Stay strong :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. i want to reread this and count the amount of "fucks" in this post... hahaha :) I get you, i've had those days before!
    good luck on your fast, it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete