Sunday 6 June 2010

Lazy day - got a problem?

Ok, so i'm having a lazy day...
Gotta be done sometimes ;)
I feel I should be up, and about, burning calories, but i'm giving myself a break :) ...try it sometime, if you can :)
I remembered another 'compliment' from Friday. When I went to my mates in the morning, his Dad hasn't seen me in a while, and he said I was looking skinnier, and asked if I had lost weight, of course I said no, but really wanted to smile after that.
It's so nice when people notice your hard work,
I'm worried though, i'm seeing MJ on Friday, and she always notices those things...and ALWAYS panics. I get the 'are you eating?' questions etc.
Oh and the really annoying anorexic remarks, she really overuses that word sometimes.
I hate it.
If only she knew :(
Anyway, didn't go to hospital with Emma today, she wasn't feel well and decided the travelling etc. wouldn't do her good (as it's an hour or so away), and therefore she stayed home and rested instead :)
We're going there on Wednesday instead,
Today i've had;
Two quorn qoujons (114) 2 quorn filets (94)
2 apples (one cinnamoned) ...(200)
Maybe another apple later, maybe some quorn too.
I don't know.
I feel skinnier :)
Scales still aren't budging, my plan starting tomorrow should kick start the weightloss further...so that the scale moves too.
I am going to a fashion thing tomorrow...
I've no clue what to wear, I must look good...and skinny!
I don't know :/
Anyways, i'll be off now,
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment