Thursday 3 June 2010

Must be doing something wrong.

I'm eating bare minimum.
And not losing?
Ok I treated myself last night; to what, apple, raisins and cinnamon? Big woop.
As if that would stop me gaining.
I just don't get it anymore,
I try SO hard.
And get no where.
Well maybe not hard enough.
Not like I exercise tonnes or anything.
I'm a lazy lard arse :(
But (here come the excuses) I have too much art, college is now, and weightloss can happen forever, ya-da ya-da ya. I have no drive to exercise, which is stupid. But I stick to just, keeping busy at all times. Which must do something, right?
I don't know.
It's Day 4 and I'm ... 104.5lbs, maybe even 105lbs.
What the Hell?
My period however, IS late...
I think I fucked that up when I fasted so much last month...
SO, water retention perhaps? Maybe that's why i'm not losing.
I don't know.
I think,
Really think,
I'm going to start fasting tomorrow.
Liquid fast 3 days,
Juice fast 3 days,
Water (with squash - I hate plain water haha) fast 3 days,
Juice fast 3 days,
Liquid fast 3 days,
Back to fruit and vegetables.
Maybe?
Or I'll make it shorter then that,
15days is a long time...
And noticeable to parents....
Bleugh.
Stupid parents.
I want to eat, and be normal.
AND LOSE SHIT LOADS OF WEIGHT.
Fuck this life, I hate it, yet adore it D:
Bleugh, i'm not giving up, no one can make me give up!
I'm going to stick to this, while Mum is still around 24/7, then next week, when every one is back at work/uni, except for me, I will fast.
Then they will only notice me skipping dinner,
But I shall go out a lot instead ;)
And make excuses,
I'm good at that.
This weeks goal of losing 5.5lbs however,
Is going to fail miserably, I can tell.
Urgh.
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment