Monday 7 June 2010

Today, was AWESOME :D

London Graduate Fashion Week.
Lovelovelove!
The collections are all from university students, and some of them were LUSH.
I cannot wait until it is me there, with my clothes, on those models, striding down those catwalks.
Oh, those models. So skinny, so tall, so GORGEOUS.
Some of them were bloated though, and I felt so sorry for them :(
Stupid I know, but still, I know the feeling :/
And one looked really faint, I wanted to hug her!
The male models too,
WERE SEXY :P
Anyway, I want thighs like those girls dammit!
The thigh gaps *sigh*, so lovely.
I got a t-shirt dress (one you wear with leggings) that says 'London Graduate Fashion Week' on the back, and on the front has a drawing of a flamingo, but it's feathers are drawn to look like pencil sharpenings, it looks quite cool : ) and is sleeveless so perfect for summer :)
Plan has started today;
I had no breakfast, resisted lunch, chocolate, apples and tic tacs mum gave me and my brother.
Then came home, and had an apple, before going out again!
I went to see E! Well, him and his mate (we'll call him Li) picked me up, then we picked up Emma, (drove past her road, turned round, drove past it again, turned round and eventually got it right xD yeah i'm awesome at directions :P)...
Just cruiseeeeddd for a while, before going to E's, there wasn't much to do though, so we went and got chips, (resisted again!) and then drove a bit, before back to E's. Ended up awkwardly chatting a bit, before then going and watching south park, then setting off home.
Was actually really good to go out, and catch up with E, he is rather nice :)
Gosh, I ended up talking to Emma about how I really can't stand how chubby JB is...
I'm not trying to be shallow or harsh,
But with Ana, I love bones, bones, bones, or muscle ;)... I can't. Stand. Fat.
And my disliking is getting worse :/
Also I told him about my depression last night, and he just said 'sorry i'm tired i'm gonna sleep etc.'
What the hell?
When he finally texted today, I asked if he had reread it;
JB - 'Yeah kinda, you ok now?'
Me - 'Yeah but did you understand it?
JB - 'Kinda, why does it matter?'
Me - 'Why doesn't it matter? Not many people know about it and its important you understand :/'
JB - 'Oh right, ok im sorry'
Wow.
Well, that was great, he really cares.
Pah. Didn't text back xD
SO can't be arsed.
What if I start liking E? I'll screw up JB's life a second time :/
(yeah we had a thing once last November but I saw it as fun, he saw it as more etc. and well, that ended badly)
Urgh.
I'm such a mess when it comes to guys.
OH.
And my ex is with the girl he left me for.
Yeah, ok well facebook says they're 'married'
So that pretty much means relationship.
It's not really sunk in, but whatever.
I'm talking to E on facebook so it's all good :P he says i've changed since he last saw me in primary school haha (well it has been 6 years xD), apparently i'm alot cuter :P
:):):)
Anyways, must dash :)
Stay strong
xox
OH and I didn't manage to fit in the hour cardio in my plan :/, but did PLENTY of walking and shall just do two hours tomorrow instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment