Sunday 27 June 2010

Friggin' Awesome Weekend, Even Though Plans Changed!

Was going to go away with Emma for the weekend - but it's been changed to next weekend, as she had to go in to the hospital on Saturday morning :/
Friday - after that post, was when I found out we couldn't go, I think... and I ended up spending a really, really long time (3 or more hours - plus the 1 and a bit i'd already done) continuing to sort out and tidy my room, was coming along a treat, I must say :)
Anyway, Saturday, I woke up around 11.30am, which was actually quite lush. I haven't slept so long in a fair while (thanks insomnia, much appreciated) and I'd fallen asleep about 2.30am, so had around 9hours sleep. However, I woke up knackered. Like, seriously fucking exhausted. What is with that? You sleep longer then normal, and wake up more tired??
Human bodies make no sense :(
Anyway, Emma was at hospital, so I spent the day in my pajamas, after about an hour on computer, around 12.30ish I decided to crack on with my room - I had no energy, or will power to, but convinced myself it would develop if I started - I was right, and after;
1apple (100)
6strawberries(12)
I started, and spent three hours solid working on it.
And now, it has so much space. Its lushious - nokidding. I have a tonne of floor space, two huge boxes could be removed! :D
It makes me happy to be able to enter a tidy room...which mum hoovered while I was away this weekend :)
I was going to get round to doing it, and she beat me to it xD
I hate mess though.
But with so much art, and a hectic life. It had gotten a state. Now it's tidy i'm like, oh gosh I can't leave that on the floor, I must put that away, and I must sort out that before bed. Now i'm on top of it, I don't want to leave it to get messy and mean I have to spend another 8 hours of my weekend sorting it out!
Anyway, 7ish I had dinner;
Apple(100)
6strawberries(12)
2quornsausages(118)
half chicken style filet (23.5)
half normal amount of bacon style pieces (25)
Total:(278.5)
And the room tidying burns around 200cals an hour when intense (which it was, I built up a sweat!)
So yeah, all that was defo burnt off :D
Went to Emma's for about 8ish, we went to the park on the swings to see her brother and his mate, then had a diet coke at the pub, after contemplating milkshake, yet going for diet coke (yay less cals :D), then went for a walk, got sketched out cos we heard beeping, then rustling in the bushes :/...and quickly walking/jogging back to the pub, another diet coke was had... we played badminton and mucked around on the kids play equipment in the pub garden, went back to hers and chattted for agesss...
Played COD with her brother, then watched films - Step Brothers and ...I can't remember the other one haha.
They were really good though haha.
God I really wanna remember the other film now...ummmmmm...
*long pause to think*
.......................................
Nope....I'll tell you if I remember, but I just can't - my memory of the morning hours is always a blur.
We chatted some more while watching music channels, and decided to nap at 7am, waking up at 12.30, so that's 5 1/2 hours sleep...
We had an apple(100), then I went home at 1.30pm.
I had a nice shower, and got dressed etc, and at 4.30pm went out again, origionally I was going to go to Emma's work and keep her company, but she was sent home as they didn't need her.
So instead Emma, Nat, and I went to the beach :D, took a while to get there haha, but had music :D so I kept dancing in the back - you can burn an extra 800cals a day just fidgeting :O...
Then we got there, Emma and I paddled in the sea :P then us three chatted, had these small lemon cake things, like really small (80) they were nice, only had one each :)
But as I have said before, with Emma, I try to ignore cals and food etc. like, I don't want that to get in the way of us enjoying the little time we have left...
At hers on Saturday I had 2 packets crisps and 2 hobnobs (2*83)+(2*67)=300cals extra. But you know, I just didn't think about it...too much. It was on my mind, but I tried to shove it to the back.
But I make certain decisions to help make sure I don't gain or whatever, such as we had an ice lolly...Emma had a fab, Nat had a Magnum, I had a calippo, (100) but just frozen juice, so healthiest option possible.
We had chips, Nat was giving most to the seagulls, Emma wasn't too hungry and threw hers after eating some and throwing some (she really shows Ed signs sometimes :/ but it's cos of her illness tbh :/) ... and so I ate real slow, then when we got out the car, dropped loads, then threw most of them :) had about (200) altogether. I only counted the cake and chips as extra, (280) which really isn't bad,
Today totalled;
Apple(100)
quornsausage(59)and 3 strawberries before leaving(6)
Extras(280)
Really good day cal wise tbh :) -(445)
Under 500 :)
Went on a spinny ride :), and on the dance machine :D
Then back to beach for abit, before heading home, getting lost, breaking down, getting Nat's parents and uncle to come, sort out the car, and drive us home :P
Been on laptop of since, done a few push ups. Am wide awake, will turn internet of at 1am, in 20mins, then going to do some art work :)
Tomorrow, me and Emma are fulfilling a joke we have, of having a Costa Frescato for breakie, lunch and (early) dinner xD
And I don't care about cals. (I keep telling myself)
We're having the strawberry shortcake for breakie...indulgent one, not had it before ...
Double chocolate flake for lunch (has whipped cream),
Mango&Passionfruit for dinner (healthiest one lol)
They are all cold, none have milk in, all just some flavoured syrup and ice whizzed up?
So technically, a drink for each meal - lush xD
May have, an apple in the morning, and evening for fibre too.
That's it though. And i'll only count the apples (200)...
Will be walking alot too - to costa, to college, to costa, to college, to costa, to home xD
So all good. And will do an hour of exercise when home :D
And may go out too :)
Busy day, busy week ahead actually :)
So pretty awesome.
I love Emma :D
Haha :)
Urgh this Period bloating sure is getting to me now though :( ...i'm like 105lbs I think? Hate scales right now :(
Must crack down this week. Next week on Wednesday me and Emma are having a professional photoshoot of us :) should be an awesome memory. And we are away this weekend, will keep real active which is awesome. And are going to make loads of fruit smoothies we decided, and maybe bake cupcakes... tbh though with her condition she doesn't eat much, so avoiding food is easy, maybe smoothies and apples for the weekend? lol...
Anyways,
Stay strong!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment