Tuesday 8 June 2010

OMG :D

THE WEIGHT IS FINALLY DROPPING OFF!!!

I'm 102lbs!
That's 7stone4lbs!

BMI: 18.125
According to NHS; 10th centile of Healthy Weight

Working out BMI;
Height in metres (im 5ft3 = 160cm = 1.6m) squared (1.6x1.6=2.56)
Weight in kilograms (i'm 102lbs = 46.4kg) divided by height squared;

46.4/2.56=18.125

:)

YES!!
I knew it would happen eventually (about bloody time tbh xD)
Plateau is GONE :D
I knew I felt skinnier!

Omg, I'm so happy :D
I'm gonna take some webbycam pictures...just so to see what I look like etc.
Also I can compare my weight now, to when I lose even more, as I love before/after shots :D
Omg, i'm 4lbs off my 98lbs goal weight!
I canny believe i've lost 3lbs :D

Thank you London for the walking, thank you determination for not bingeing, and thank you motivation for making sure I stay on track and ate only an apple yesterday!

Here are some pictures, only of the front and collarbones though...I don't have confidence to turn side ways and show you that (fat stomach), and the thigh gap has only recently come into shape :P doesn't always show though :S I don't know how that works, but oh well, it'll get bigger :D ;
































And, even though this is gonna sound stupid, I was looking in the mirror last night, and well, I realised, I'd probably have a body that most guys would be happy with, all ready.
I said to myself, 'you know if you maintained, you would look pretty good',
And you know what?

I still can't stop...
There is no stopping, and no going back, my stomach is huge and that is enough motivation for me to carry on :P
Because, no guy wants a huge stomach...
And I want my thigh gap better!

Hehe :)

Stay strong,
If I can do it, so can YOU!
xox

2 comments:

  1. wooow you look awesome !
    I'm so jealous :D
    naw, rellay, i'm happy for you.
    You weigh less than me :b
    stay strong hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwws you are alrady at a fab weight
    and DAYUM you have abs compared to me
    i've got a thin stomach,
    but yours is muscle,
    mine wrinkles wayy more when i bend over xD

    anyways that's my weird way of saying WAY TO GO
    you're doing amazingly and you look fab =]

    ReplyDelete