Tuesday 18 May 2010

Araglarghh.

Mum said I don't look well,
I think my temp is slowly rising.

I feel faint/get a head rush everytime I stand.
(But i'm sure that is thanks to fasting)

And my lower back aches,
But maybe i'm sitting at an odd angle?

I don't know.
I don't want to get too paranoid.
Or it'll create the placebeau effect.
Where you believe something so much.
It happens.

Some people were given vitamin tablets,
And told they were tablets to increase pain threshold.
They could keep their hands in ice water for atleast 5 minutes longer,
Then when they had done it without the 'drug'.

Apparently works for weightloss too.
You believe you are losing,
And actually do.

The placebeau effect.
I'd rather not make myself iller then I am.

I have a slight headache
Maybe that's because i've been on the laptop too long?

I don't even know.

:(
I hate being ill.
Don't want to eat though,
Not hungry.
Not being forced because i'm ill.

Bonus :)
Blog over ;)

Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment