Thursday 20 May 2010

Happy?? How??

I don't know!
But I am!
I'm thinking positive!
Yay!

I love Emma xD
In a friend way.
But still,
I loves her xD

Life IS great.
Truly is.

Even after the hot chocolate (well, half of)

I still feel,
GOOD.

Because i'm finally getting somewhere!

Fattest part of arms; 10 inches
GOAL; 8 inches

Fattest part of thighs; 19 3/4 inches
GOAL; 18inches

That's all I measured lol,
Random I know,
But a friend and I were comparing those two parts,
So thought i'd note down the sizes xD

Because?
I'm cool ;)

Hhehehe
I'm HYPER
And,
Well,
Crazy!

And you followers,
Have never experienced this in me xD
Especially not after what has been happening.
And my moody self.
Hahah xD
This makes a GREAT change.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat ;)
Like Frosty the Tiger!! Hahha xD

Anyways,
Before I scare you xD
I'll be off :P

Just want to say,
There is always a way out of depression.
Just look for it.
Tell yourself to stay positive.

Well, for now that has worked for me,
Till times get tough,
BE HAPPY :D

Stay strong !!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment