Sunday 16 May 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration to do things, comes in many forms.
I have found inspiration to finish my fast, however bored I may be with it. And to ensure, if i'm forced to eat soup, I DON'T let it get me down, and I CONTINUE to the end of my fast.

A fellow friend mentioned me on their blog, and it truly inspired me, so I quote from their blog (without revealing our names);

" And I won't weight myself tomorrow morning. I couldn't bear the high numbers. Reading how other girls have been fasting for 5 days now, (yeah ***** hun, i'm proud of you). "
Just knowing other people are reading my posts, and are actually PROUD of me, inspires me to continue!

As i'm in such a good mood, I wanted to post some pictures that made me smile;

























































































Quite a random selection, but nature makes me happy, I love lady gaga, and I had to get some fashion/thinspiration in there somewhere ;)

Enjoy
Take Care
Stay strong
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment