Monday 31 May 2010

Hectic....is an understatement. But atleast I didn't gain weight ;)

Sorry i've not posted - I did warn you I may not have time :)

The party on Friday was... Hectic!

I can't really get my head around what happened,

I was meant to sleep over,

Woke up,

In my own bed, at home.

Serious 'WTF?' moment.

I remember nothing past, about, 10PM.

WOW.

Had been having a really good time,

Let myself go with the alcohol a bit :/

Vodka and Orange Juice baby ;)

Lol

Anyway, last thing I remember is being egged on to down two glasses of it :/

Which I did.

Everything else I have been informed of;

I was throwing up for 2 hours,

Had removed the corset I was wearing (tart party) because I couldn't breathe.

I was literally in bra and knickers...and tights.

I had been upstairs with Emma at one point – she was feeling faint, and needed to relax.

Apparently, I turned round to her, and said I didn’t need her, I was going to go off with S, she would be my new best friend (i’m not even overly keen on S :/ she has just been trying to worm her way into our friendship, and using us to get close to O who she is in love with, but he doesn’t know her that well, yet we’re close with him, so can invite him to things she is at – hence how he came to being at her party), and that I was going to leave Emma because ‘she’d be gone in a few months anyway’

I almost cried when Emma told me this.

Why would I say that stuff? I was disgusted at myself. I’m a bitch, a horrible, horrible cow. And deserve to die after saying shit like that. Emma knows it was drunk talk, but what was going through my head when drunk for me to believe those words I was spewing?

It’s as though the devil took me over and spat out hatred at the one person I love most L

Anyway, J then came upstairs, and I went off with him, leaving Emma. J and I had apparently got quite close (I have a habit of flirting with him, and my flirtatiousness is worse when drunk) but nothing happened (thank goodness). However according to Emma, or J I don’t know, Lola told me this; I went in to kiss J, then instead went and threw up in the bathroom.

Yeah I was taken from the bathroom (once i’d stopped throwing up) and needed to be taken to the car. Emma had hold of me, but otherJ was like, no i’ve got her! I can carry her etc. (otherJ has been feeling left out recently, she thinks me an Emma don’t like her anymore etc. But we do, just Emma and I have a stronger friendship, OtherJ doesn’t even know about Emma’s heart condition...) anyway, Emma said ok then take her, otherJ immediately dropped me, I fell backwards, hit my head on the stairs (had already hit it once on the bathroom door handle) and then OtherJ (who is a fairly big girl) FELL ON ME.

No wonder i’m so bruised :/

They thought I had died, I was so out of it.

Emma had tried to give me dignity with a cardigan but it dropped off, J, O and C carried me to the car. Lola sat behind me, propping my head over a bowl.

My brother dragged me inside (after dropping me in the road)

And LITERALLY dragged me on the floor, into bed.

I woke up, the next day, I could not move because my head hurt so fucking much (no surprise there) and I had CONCUSSION as well as a hang over. I almost threw up about 20 times jsut getting up to pee. Only reason I ddin’t was because... i needed the toilet to pee! Hahaha xD

Urgh, so yeah what a night.

And apparently S’s little brother who is 13, had two friends over, they each (but not her brother) paid otherJ £2 to snog them. And she did, she is 18! And they are 13! Talk about stooping low :/

I haven’t really spoken to her since Friday...

ANYWAY

Saturday was crazy, i hated the thought of alcohol being in me, so I wanted food...wierd.

I felt quilty, but wanted to be full, NOT bloated, but full. Urgh.

I had, spread out throughout the day;

5 pieces of toast and butter

Bowl of pasta

3 Biscuits

Slice of cake

My mum told me that I had to have carbs and fat to soak up the alcohol, ew. Well i felt horrible enough that i just let myself eat. I couldn’t move thanks to the hangover and concussion from hitting my head on the bathroom door handle, stairs, laminate flooring and road. I couldn’t move until 11:30pm on Saturday...

On Sunday was a meal out, and I started the day with breakfast as well; toast with butter, 2 quorn sausages and 2 kitkats. Urgh.

Lunch was a buffet, with foods from all European countries, I had Bombay potato (Indian), roast potato, noodles with veg, fried noodles, erm, salad, fruit salad, two slices of cake (one choc, one like, strawberry gateau style)... crispy seaweed (Chinese) etc. need I go on?

So then I got home, 7pm, feeling not bloated, but REALLY sluggish, and disgusting, was so wierd, like my stomach was numb... seeing as normally that much food would equal bloating, but I couldn’t feel it? Ew.

Anyway, I went out to see some mates (BBQ – i’m veggie so thats ok, and picnic, hm), I walked there – 30minute powerwalk to get there, then I spent ages running around and walking, and having a really good time in general :) ... I avoided the picnic food as well, had only 2 diet cokes!

So i did ok in the evening...

And this morning?

105lbs!

I did NOT gain anything!

YAYAYAYAYAY.

And i’m back on track.

Following a fruit, veg, salad and protein only diet.

Before maybe later on, fasting.

Breakfast;

2 egg whites (28)

Cinnamoned Apple (100)

*Cinnamon is a metabolism booster

Did 100situps, and 100 of these other things I don’t know the name of xD

NO lunch, as I did not do an hour exercise (too busy with art work)

A peach, and large handful of raisins for a snack (100?)

I don’t know the calories for that :s

Erm, and haven’t had dinner, but may have some vegetables later, perhaps with 2 quorn sausages – 1ill feedback on that later :) ...atleast i’m up to date on the blog, seeing as I haven’t done anything interesting but art today xD

Anyway, i’ve ordered size 4 jeans (US size 0) and aim to fit into them within 3 weeks.

So I want to lose 14lbs in 3 weeks. Hopefully that will be enough? I’m not sure lol.

Will soon find out if it is possible.

Stay strong

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment