Saturday 15 May 2010

Good (?) morning...

Ok, so it's 10:03am, and I suppose, in general it is a good morning, 5th day of fast, parents aren't on my case, as they think I'm asleep, and mum is out for the day anyway. I've a busy schedule set out for the day, and should be busy enough not to get questioned about eating, and be able to avoid anyone who would force food down my throat. I'm even sure I can prevent Emma saying anything! Apart from that, I'm pissed off I couldn't sleep longer, I woke up at 9am, and after an exhausting week, had been planning to sleep at least till 11:00am. Simply because it keeps me away from food, and because I need to catch up on sleep! I'm out tonight; drinking, so will be knackered again tomorrow. But, I have discovered, I can't sleep long when fasting, my body simply won't let me. Gutted much? lol. Woah my wrist just clicked really loudly...(random thought there, but it was REALLY loud...)
I was thinking things over, and remembered a comment yesterday that made me want to smile insanely.
Dad: *picks me up off few steps up the stairs - he is standing at bottom* 'wow, you feel lighter since I last did that...a lot lighter'
Me: 'Nah I don't, when did you last pick me up??'
Dad:'Last week'
Me:'Oh, well nothing has changed'
Dad:*puts me down* 'I'm sure you are lighter...'

Made me feel on top of the world, BUT, note to self:*Do not let dad pick me up again, as I lose more weight, he will only notice more*

Another thing, I read a post earlier on PT... which made me think, someone mentioned how another girl had recovered too quick, and had said, if your lower back hurts, that's pain in your kidneys, if your eye whites turn yellow, that's your liver screaming at you, and there was something else they said... but now I can't remember, anyway i've had all those symptoms before! And I could not work out if the recovery she meant was 'recovering and getting back into Ana', or proper recovery...I can't remember if those symptoms were when I was restricting or bingeing, so I can't work it out! Was interesting though...

I've also just read another post, that helps about the embarrassing problem I mentioned yesterday xD... another girl has the same symptoms as me, without the bit of blood (although that has only happened once), and people are suggesting UTI (*Urinary Tract Infection) which home remedies can cure, and the best suggestion they have is; Cranberry Juice!
Therefore, I am infesting in some today, as I can have that on my fast, and as it comes from dehydration, I shall drink more water, and less coke etc. Especially today and tomorrow, as tonight's drinking will dehydrate me further.

Anyway, I hope that works, as it will then take a load off my mind, and I can relax a little - i'm already feeling better just knowing that there is an easy cure, which doesn't involve doctors, or telling my parents!

Well, that's enough rambling for now, lol, I love how I end every post with either 'i'm going to stop rambling/waffling on/blabbing now', but I always feel like I am talking too much, as my posts are crazzyy long!

Hope everyone has a great day :)
Stay strong <3>
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment