Thursday 20 May 2010

Treat failure xD

Thought
"I know! I'll treat myself, i've been doing great after all. I need calcium, and that light whipped cream looks tasty...If I don't have anything to eat this evening, I can have the calorie allowance for a hot chocolate"

OK well I made it, and the calories would have equalled, 250. I estimate. The whipped cream was 24cals a serving and I swear I put like 3 servings on it.
What the fuck?
The milk + cocoa powder = 180cals? Actually. Milk 98cals. Cocoa powder about 70. So 168cals.
168 + 72 = 240calories.
Ok a 240calorie Hot chocolate.

I though,
I shall enjoy this.

Well, half way through,
I felt sick.
Thought,
"this isn't worth it"
And tipped it away.
I had half the cream, half the hot chocolate.

So 120calories.

Could have been worse.
Could have been all of it.
Thank you taste buds,
For FINALLY realising,
Hot chocolate isn't all it's cracked up to be.

It's wierd, when I was bingeing after the first fast, before the second...
I was OBSESSED with hot chocolate.
Hence banning it for the second fast.
Such a good idea.
I've weened myself off it.

And officially don't have a liking for it!
Yay me!
Cranberry juice is better!

Haha xD

I feel fat now.
Thank you half hot chocolate.

Todays calories?

Apple (100)
Half hot choc (140)

Total (240)

I don't normally count drinks.
But fuck it.
It's a fatty hot chocolate.

Of course i'm bloody well counting those calories!

Summer just is NOT hot chocolate time.
YAY :D

Peace out

Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment