Thursday 20 May 2010

Where is this happiness coming from?

I truly feel,
Bizzarre.
If that's how you spell it,
I can never tell,
One 'r'? One 'z'?
One or two?
Or two of both?
One of one, two of the other?
Who knows...
Actually;
Who cares?
I'm in a good mood.
I'm thinking positive.
Thinking of now.
Living in the now.
I'm going to pray for Emma each night,
I'm not religious,
Have never prayed before...
Except on the odd occasion when I was younger,
And wished for stupid things;
Like a pony.
That miracle never happened though,
We're not rich enough.
Oh well,
I don't mind,
Money doesn't matter,
And can't buy happiness...
Though it sure does help...xD
ANYWAY
Miracles can happen,
The human brain and heart,
Are pieces of wonder.
True masterpieces.
Studies have shown that buy simply knowing somone is praying for you,
Thinking of you,
Wishing for you,
Etc.
People can pull through anything.
A woman in America survived something uncurable,
And she believes it's through the hope, and strength she got,
Through knowing someone she didn't know in Australia,
Was praying for her.
(the studies didn't introduce the people, but let them know it was happening)
Maybe it's the placebeau affect?
You think it is happening, and know it,
Therefore you Believe it,
And Feel it.
And Miracles happen.
I've told Emma i'm praying for her,
Told her to hope,
Believe,
Be strong,
And life life to the full,
Because that's what teenagers do best,
Not because there isn't much left.
I want to give her hope,
And create a miracle.
Unrealistic I know,
But it gives me peace of mind that i'm trying.
-----
Breakfast - Cinammoned Apple - all of it (100)
Had nothing since (that was at 9am, it's now 6:47pm)
Felt faint all day,
But I don't mind,
I like the euphoria I get from it,
And head rushes are fun xD
Went to Costa with Emma,
Had a mango&passionfruit Frescato,
No idea on the calories,
But i'm not fussed,
It's only juice whizzed with ice.
So nothing more then a drink,
And I don't care for those calories.
At the moment...
Was great fun,
We chatted about crazy things,
Had a laugh.
Took our mind off things.
I loved it,
I then took the long route home,
Which I powerwalked to music,
The weather is lovely,
For England,
Hot,
Sunny,
Blue skies.
I loved walking,
Feeling the warm breeze <>
I can sense summer is going to be amazing,
And I can't wait,
I'm so happy,
It's unreal.
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment