Saturday 15 May 2010

I'm so tired...

Yet I can't sleep,
Tonight was good, met at the field, drank some drink, then got chilly and went back to a friends house (her family was all out) and we stayed there till 11ish. We simply chilled, talked and had a good time.
But it was wierd, I was a bit tipsy - the alcohol didn't take long to hit my system after 5 days of fasting, but I stopped,
I didn't want to get drunk, why? Because Ana screamed:CALORIES, THINK OF THE FUCKING CALORIES!!! at me.
It was crazy, she has never well and truly shown herself till tonight.
Now i'm home, alcohol worn off, my friend Lola is asleep next to me, and I need to clean my teeth in a minute. I am also fighting off urges to scoff my face - I have to be careful not to binge after having alcohol :/ but I will be ok, and am doing great :)

I texted a guy i'm seeing, while I was tipsy, I miss him...Emma doesn't approve of him though, yet she barely knows him...he was a bit out of order the other day, being jealous and overprotective, but i'm giving him a second chance, i'm sure he has learnt his mistake... but Emma is a bit controlling, and protective herself, and really, really disapproves of him now :/...but I like him, and she said she would support me whatever...

She is having her operation in the morning, she couldn't wait two weeks, the pain was too much. I'm probably as scared as she is, she might not survive.
But I can't think about that, as I may cry...
Infact i'm crazy tired, and emotional, so I'm going to go...will post tomorrow,
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment