Tuesday 18 May 2010

Strawberries!

And a mug of cranberry juice,
Looks delicious I must say.
And tastes it :)

I believe; 1 Strawberry = 2cals

I have 6 = 12cals

Omnomnom :)

Hunger was hurting, so i'm calming it down :)

I'm back to my good ways,
The ways where weight loss was easy,
And my appetite was controlled.
I eat slow.
In small bites.
And only when,
Painfully hungry.
With a sip between each bite.
And no more then a fistful of food.
A little bit like the 5 bite diet,
As it's very portion size restricting,
Unlike just restricting cals,
Where you can eat ALOT
For minimal calories.
(salad etc.)

Anyways,
Weightloss should still continue,
I hope...
That 1/2 apple made me feel fat though.

On a plus side,
The guy i'm seeing returned from Germany today :)
When I see him, I wonder if he'll notice,
If he'll notice the weightloss?

In a good way,
I hope so.

Stay strong
xox

2 comments:

  1. You have been working hard, you should reap the rewards.
    You have gone far and worked hard.
    So if he doesn't notice dump him (joke).
    Stay Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha xD
    I am hopefully seeing him tonight :)
    Let's see if he notices :P

    And thank you :)
    I'ts proving so easy to just, not eat now.
    I don't even need food anymore.
    *dances happily*

    :)
    Life's good :D
    Stay strong
    xox

    ReplyDelete