Monday 17 May 2010

Dinner in my room...

Mum brought dinner up to my room,
Makes me happy.
I can throw it without her knowing.
So now that's where it is - in my bin.
It smelt lush, I bet my bin loves it xD
Lettuce (10)
Cherry Tomatoes (20)
Quiche (120)
Coleslaw (50)
Potato salad (80)
Cucumber (5)
Raw Pepper (5)
3 half potatoes topped with cheese (200cals each - was more cheese then potato. was dripping in grease!)
Garlic dip thing (40)
These are my estimates, and are the cals I believe those foods would have been,
That dinner would have totalled (in my mind) 930 calories.
Now that is ridiculous.
I can make much better meals for under 150cals. Or even, under 100cals.
I mean, ok I may have overestimated the potato things, but I prefer to over estimate, instead of under estimate. Then I know i'm on the safe side of things...
If i'd been made to eat that downstairs, infront of them, I would have had a panic attack, that grease would have entered my arteries and clogged my heart immediately. Just smelling it made me feel fatter...it smelt so lushious, so delicious, so tempting. But my sense of smell is heightened when fasting, so I knew it was a lie. And besides, if it tastes good, it's trying to kill you.
My parents have never realised the possibility of me throwing my food away, and think I have eaten my meal when they see the clean plate being brought downstairs. They're so gullable, and I'm glad, makes them less suspicious, and makes fasting a hell of a lot easier.
I'm contemplating making this a 7 day fast, today being the last day.
BUT only if things get tougher to hide.
After having dinner brought up to me, seems like things may be getting easier.
So 10 days should still be possible.
YAY
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment