Saturday 15 May 2010

Comments...

Quick ramble,
Comments from followers are what get me through the day :)
Please leave some :) I love having things to come back to read, makes me smile knowing you are out there reading my blabbings :) And sometimes I might need help, so, any advice is welcome :) It's 12:19pm, and I haven't had anything today, not even a drink... considering the dehydration/UTI issue, I think I should go hydrate myself... I also need to get ready to meet Emma at around 13:30pm... and i'm far from ready (still in bed, no make up on, in pajamas, hair not brushed etc.), so that I should also do soon... And although I want to spend as much time with Emma as I can... I'm out at 7:30/8:00pm, and really need to get some art done beforehand... I'd quite like to not get behind on this project like I had done with the last 2 :/ It's the last project of the year, so...needs to be good! I shall go get my arse in gear now :) And have some fruit juice, my vit&iron tablet, get ready, and head out to buy alcohol and cranberry juice :) omnomnom :)
Stay strong!
xox

Oh, and here is an advert I love, I have it on my wall, and on my laptop background, there is something beautiful about the skinny-ness of the models, and I love the clothes!







3 comments:

  1. Heyy! How yu doin? Remeber you are always there for Emma when she needs you, and even if it doesnt seem like you spend too much time with her your heart spends every beating moment thinking of your beloved friend. :) Im always here if you need me, so dont hold back, instead fire at me:) lol, Anyways gorgeous take care and stay Beauuu-tiful. :P
    X. love yu.
    PS. yu can get thro your fast and you can make your art project on time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunni
    how is it all going ?
    thans for the comment on m blog :) love youhh girlie
    stay strong much love <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys :)
    I'm great, have had a really good day so far, and can't wait to head out tonight :)
    I'm here for you both too,
    and will follow your blogs,
    And continue to comment on them :)
    Please return the favour ;)
    Much love <3
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete