Monday 17 May 2010

Just thinking

About my food plan, after my fast.
I'm a little worried i'll binge, I did after 7 days, and this will be 10...
The idea of another 3500+calorie binge scares me.
Especially as it happened last time because I went out on the saturday (fast finished on a Thursday) and was around restaurants and food etc.
I finish this fast Thursday, and am out again Saturday for a friend's birthday, we are out for a meal that evening, and drinking after.
I'm thinking salad, and hard liquor that won't take much to get me anywhere.
But i'll only have 1 day to actually adapt to eating, and control binge urges, which i'm worried isn't enough.
I'm debating making it a 7 day fast, and starting to eat again tomorrow. Only fruit, vegetables, salad and maybe protein (quorn or egg whites), and keeping low cal, maybe even just a bowl of soup, of a yoghurt. But something solid, to reintroduce food inside me, and prepare myself for the binge cravings.
Because I know they will happen.
I will eat.
My stomach will feel the satisfaction of food.
My body will cry for calcium (haven't had that in 7 days)
And chocolate etc. will be my craving.
After sweet things,
I always crave carbs.
So bring on the chips, crisps, bread etc.
Then to something cold,
Then something hot.
Something like cereal,
Then fruit,
Then back to sweet, cake...chocolate.
It's a never ending cycle, until bedtime.
I can't cope with that happening.
If I slowly introduce food tomorrow, maybe soup for the next 3 days of the fast? Broth, and normal, even cream soups...
Or eat half the meal my Mum cooks for me tomorrow,
Then have protein for breakfast, (2 egg whites - 28 cal)
Yoghurt for lunch (under100)
And again, half dinner.
Thursday, technically last day of fast,
Have fruit for breakfast, no lunch, and protein for dinner, with salad/veg.
Friday, stay low calorie,
I don't know, i'm just thinking maybe then I can control myself saturday easier.
God I just realised i'm such a moody cow when i'm fasting. I actually hate dealing with people when I'm like this xD
I thought up a weekly diet plan, tuesdays, thursdays and sundays are protein days, wednesdays and saturdays are calcium days, and carbs are allowed on sunday (family meal bound to contain them) the cals go; less then 200,300,400,300,200,300, and unknown on Sunday (fam.meal)
I also thought of these other ideas;
Eat only Breakfast
Eat only Dinner
5 Bite diet - 5 bites cereal breakfast, 5 bites mars bar lunch, 5 bites dinner
2 egg white breakfast and 1/2 dinner
Or simply, just whatever i'm forced to eat. I feed myself nothing, and when given food, I eat what I can.
I'm not sure at all how to go about this.
PT post is required I think xD
Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment