Friday 21 May 2010

I'm SO HUGE.

I don't know if it was the hot chocolate yesterday,
Or the yoghurt for breakfast (120)
But I am DEFINATELY bloated today.
And I HATE IT.

Argh,
I feel SO HUGE.
I'm 105lbs OF PURE FAT.

I'm thinking of setting a new goal.
After 98lbs.

I MIGHT head for 90lbs.

That 8lbs just seems like extra weight I DON'T need.

I hate this,
Thinking the goal weight will be so much thinner,
Getting close to it,
And realising,
It probably won't be acceptable enough.

But I want to tone up more too...
And well...
Muscle weighs more then fat :(

So that's an on going issue/debate in my head.

ARGH.

Dammit :(

Oh well's,
The weather was lush today!
All sun,
No clouds,
Warm air,
No humidity,
No cold breeze.

PURE LUSH.


I braved shorts.
FELT HUGE
But I atleast I wasn't sweating like a pig.

Pah.

Stay strong
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment